Monday, December 26, 2011

BARBIE ? hmmm ? Barbie is BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS :*

ahammmm. I loved the doll named Barbie. I think this one is different dolls from other puppets. why? because this one doll has its own uniqueness. like for example she BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS, she has a partner who will faithfully going with him. I inspired the same doll that one in since the end of his life always HAPPY although sometimes in the middle of the story of this doll must face the sad things like in contempt by his best friend but surely they will be better again. hahaha. friendship in the Barbie's story was really FAITHFUL yes he is willing ninggalin guy that she loves for the sake of their friendship. I applaud deh substantially the same who first made ​​this doll. hahahha. so first. I want to enter a picture into my blog this one. * cekidootthh * :











No comments:

Post a Comment